Independent Coaches, Leadership and OD Practitioners within organisations can become accredited to use the full range of Real World Group diagnostic tools through two-day accreditation workshops, available around the world throughout the year.
Alternatively, with 4 or more participants from one organisation, these can be more cost effective and run on a bespoke basis to fit your particular needs. Level A&B qualifications are not necessary, since Real World Group creates behavioural rather than personality-based instruments.
Designed and run by Real World Group psychologists and consultants, the accreditation workshop provides you with a licence across the full range of Real World Group products, significantly increasing your internal capacity to create more effective and engaging leaders.
The accreditation workshop builds your capacity to:
- Confidently explain the business case for Engaging Leadership and related models
- Clearly explain the unique research basis behind the Real World Group diagnostics
- Administer our diagnostics, and provide feedback and coaching
- Facilitate Group Report sessions
- Build on learning from the individual, team and culture assessments through the use of exercises and practical activities
Benefits of attending a Real World Group Accreditation Workshop
Access to the best diagnostic tools of their type in the marketplace
For independent coaches - a strong addition to your toolkit in achieving revenue and improved professional standing
For organisations - a means of significantly cutting costs in applying our diagnostic tools
Expert tuition and guidance from leading researchers and practitioners in how to develop and coach more effective leadership and culture
Accreditation Workshop content
The accreditation workshop is highly interactive. There is ample opportunity to ask questions and learn from the experience of the facilitators. Typical content of the two-day workshop.
- Leadership vs Management
- History of leadership research
- Why we need engaging leaders
- Presenting the business case to others
- Development of the TLQ and other Real World Group 360 instruments
- 360-degree feedback development process
- Understanding the feedback report
- Intro to facilitating one-to-one sessions
- Practice feedback sessions
- Identifying patterns in feedback reports
- Conducting follow-up coaching sessions
- Facilitating group report workshops
- Administration of the 360 and best practice
- Board 360 accreditation
- Case studies of successful culture change
- Practical exercises and activities to embed development and change
Why Real World Group accreditation workshops provide you with a unique opportunity.
You cannot be accredited anywhere else with the leading 360 tools
Workshop content is based on proven methodology, backed by extensive evidence of effectiveness, and grounded in the real world of the challenges facing organisations and individuals
Your training is provided by highly experienced organisational psychologists and Real World Group consultants, many of whom are authors of the tools
You can ask any questions you wish, because the facilitators are genuine experts rather than simply trainers.
For further information about Real World Group accreditation workshops and how they will enable you to be a more effective coach and consultant, please