Culture change around engagement and wellbeing starts with leaders and their behaviour. But it is also about individuals taking ownership and responsibility to create a climate that enhances employee mental health for everyone, as Professor Beverly Alimo-Metcalfe explains in Personnel Today’s, Occupational Health & Wellbeing Magazine.
- Provide – Strengthening team working and team leadership resulting in outstanding ratings
- Southend On Sea Council – Whole organisation leadership development programme resulting in unparalleled engagement levels
- We recently had the pleasure of speaking and exhibiting at the PPMA Annual Conference 2019 at The Hilton Metropole, Birmingham NEC
- CFOs, COOs, CMOs – who makes the best CEO?
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy – PPMA Conference 2019