Improvements to the TLQ
Real World Group is delighted to announce forthcoming improvements to our flagship diagnostic tool: the Transformational Leadership Questionnaire (TLQ).
We have listened to your feedback and identified a number of enhancements to make the report a more attractive and user-friendly part of the leadership development experience.
- Comprehensive introduction – the report begins with a succinct explanation of the importance of engaging behaviour in transformational leadership.
- Greener & easier to navigate – the report structure is now broken down into 4 sections making it easier to navigate. Back-to-back printing also makes the report lighter as well as more environmentally friendly.
- New summary diagram - a radar diagram is now included, showing the reviewer scores for all 14 behaviour dimensions on one page, providing a really useful overview.
- Range markers – range markers now appear on all item graphs, allowing the full breadth of reviewer opinion to be considered, rather than only the mean average.
- L.E.A.D. Cycle – the final section of the report is now more effective in supporting your further leadership development, and utilises our new L.E.A.D. Cycle (Look, Explore, Assess, Do).
- TLQ Development Workbook – this workbook provides further avenues for development beyond the TLQ and is designed for users and coaches alike to maintain momentum after the feedback session.
These changes will be coming into effect in the very near future, and will be a free upgrade for all users of our standard TLQ.
We will soon be contacting coaches and organisations who use the TLQ regularly in order to brief them in more detail on these exciting enhancements. If you are coach who may not have used the TLQ in a while, contact us to find out how you can take advantage of these improvements.
If you have any questions, or are interested in more information on how our diagnostic tools can be used to bring engaging and transformational thinking to your organisation, please get in touch.