Working with Real World Group
Independent coaches, leadership and OD practitioners within organisations can become accredited to use the full range of Real World Group diagnostic tools through a simple but comprehensive two-day accreditation workshop.
You can access open workshops around the world regularly throughout the year, or with minimum numbers of participants from one organisation these can be run bespoke for you, scheduled to fit your particular content and timing requirements.
Designed and run by expert Real World Group organisational psychologists and consultants, the accreditation workshop provides you with a licence across the full range of Real World Group products and will significantly increase your ability to create more effective, engaging leaders and organisations.
The accreditation workshop builds participants’ capacity such that they can:
- Confidently explain the business case for the Real World Group model of engaging leadership and related models (such as Board competency and cultural assessment)
- Provide clients and colleagues with a clear explanation of the unique research basis behind the Real World Group diagnostics
- Administer the diagnostics, and provide feedback and coaching
- Facilitate group report sessions
- Build on learning from the individual, team, and cultural assessments through the use of tried and tested exercises and practical activities.
Benefits of attending a Real World Group Accreditation Workshop
Real World Group accreditation workshops provide you with:
- Access to the best diagnostic tools of their type in the marketplace
- A strong addition to your toolkit in achieving revenue and improved professional standing as an independent coach
- A means of significantly cutting costs if you are an organisation or department keen to apply diagnostic tools
- Expert tuition and guidance from leading researchers and practitioners in how to develop and coach more effective leadership and culture.
Accreditation Workshop content
The accreditation workshop is highly interactive and there is ample opportunity to ask questions and learn from the experience of the facilitators. Typical content of the two-day workshop is:
Real World Group accreditation workshops provide you with a unique opportunity in that:
- You cannot be accredited anywhere else with the leading 360 tools
- Your training is provided by highly experienced organisational psychologists and long-standing Real World Group consultants, many of whom are authors of the tools
- Workshop content is based on proven methodology, backed by extensive evidence of effectiveness, and grounded in the real world of organisations and individuals’ challenges
- You have the opportunity to ask any questions you wish, since the facilitators are genuine experts rather than simply trainers.
For further information about Real World Group accreditation workshops and how they will enable you to be a more effective coach and consultant, please contact us.
Real World Partnerships
Real World Group’s Delivery Associates, Partners and Distributors are closely involved in ensuring our unique and proven tools continue to be the products of choice for HR/OD professionals and independent coaches across the globe.
We are always interested in hearing from inspiring and passionate people who wish to work with us in helping organisations achieve sustainable success through engaging leadership and culture.
The benefits of working with us range from being involved in delivering events and workshops for leadership programmes, to commission based sales, access to our higher tier diagnostic tools (such as the Board 360) and bespoke research and tool development.
Interested in finding out more? We’d be delighted to hear from you!